How does the phrase "come as you are" work for you? If you are someone who feels comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt, no worries. If you are someone who would rather dress up and look spiffy, then that's fine too.
We offer our children's ministry that we call "Heartland." From baby through 5th grade.
- A fun and safe environment for kids to be taught the Good News on their level.
- Please show up 15 minutes early to register your children.
- We take security seriously. When you register you will be given a card that you must have to pick up your child after service. Also, ALL heartland volunteers have had background checks.
We meet Sundays from 10:00 - 11:15 AM. You can expect:
- Modern Worship songs
- Communion - a time to remember the cross
- Offering opportunity - a chance for people to donate money to support our mission.
- A safe and fun Children's Ministry
- A time of relevant teaching from the Bible
- Opportunities to get connected and serve (Join a C3 Group or get involved in one of our Ministries)